Friday, January 17, 2014

Slacker

So I completely slacked last month and have not started off this month in good fashion either.

Last month was an encouraging month with our sermon series at church.  It's sometimes tough to live out a Christian life while people around you live differently.  However, our "One Thing" series reassured me that I am living this way for a reason.  I am called to be different and I know people notice.  While at times it does make me feel like an outcast, people talk about about how I live and that says something!

This month my challenge was to run a half marathon and I haven't wanted to write because my training has NOT been what I was hoping.  I have plenty of excuses as to why I haven't been running but when it comes down to it, my motivation just wasn't there.  But I am still running it?  Guess I can't back out now since it's this Sunday.  The next time I write will be after the run...if I survive.

Past month challenges...I have picked up a camera again and went out to Discovery Lake for an hour shoot.  I had a great time!  Here are some pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment