Sunday, November 3, 2013

Practicing My Photography!

I want to start this post by saying, “thank you” to the people who actually read my blog!  And then I would like to follow that with a, “sorry” since I only seem to write once a month.  I will try to be better about that!

This month I chose a challenge that I felt I could actually achieve because I will WANT to practice it!  I have loved taking photos for as long as I can remember so this month, I am choosing to put time and effort into taking great photos.

Taking pictures of people freaks me out because I feel like I am going to miss that “moment” and since my 30 months before 30 is to do things that push me out of my comfort zone, that is exactly what I am going to practice!  If anyone wants to help out, I will need subjects! 

These are photos I took today.  No people I know but I just wanted to get out there again and take pictures of something!  I love these leaves by my house and lifeguard towers are always fun!


I have found a substitute when I don't have any live beings....http://veryhilarious.com/so-beautiful/
I just about died seeing these pictures!



Running update:  I wore out my shoes and let that be my excuse for why I couldn’t go out for a run.  I finally dragged my butt out to the mall and bought new shoes to get back to my training.  It felt good to get out there!  I get more and more excited for my race as I train.  I hope I can keep my motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment