Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Last Month...Oops!

So last month I didn't even post!  My challenge was to get bikini ready....reality was, I started stress eating instead!  I did run a total of three times and do a 10 minutes workout video to forward my progress!  Lame!  But I am going to step it up....bikini shopping was HORRIBLE the other day at Target.

As for this month, my friend and I have made a pact to give up dating for the month!  She is a little skeptical at my commitment and we have talked about modifications for me.  The point of all of this is to become more focused and dependent on God.  So even if modifications need to be made, my goal for this month is to make God my number one priority.  He knows what is best for me so I just have to be prayerful and trust in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment